Welcome to Holy Taxiarhai & Saint Haralambos Greek Orthodox Church of Niles, IL
Latest updates from the food festival.
The St. Haralambos Golf Outing will take place Thursday, September 25 at the Old Orchard Country Club in Mount Prospect.
Golf — Lunch — Dinner — Prizes — Raffles — mark your calendar!
The new school season is rapidly approaching! Register for the Aristotle Preschool, Aristotle Afternoon Greek School or the Aristotle Saturday Greek School today.
OUR BIG GREEK FOOD FEST OF NILES JULY 18, 19 and 20, 2014
HELP!! Our Fest is only 4 days away!
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Outdoor set up — hang flags — install lighting in tents — hang signs — set up tables and chairs in tents — assemble shelves in community center
THURSDAY (Souvlaki Day):
We need butchers and meat cutters — make Souvlakia — set up steam tables in Food Tent — cover tables — make tzatziki cups — more!
Our Festival takes place IN A FEW WEEKS!—HOW CAN I HELP?
Please help us announce our Fest.
- POSTERS--Take some posters to display at area businesses.
- YARD SIGNS—We have a small number of Yard Signs. These are great for busi-nesses and homes on busy streets!
- RAFFLE TICKETS—Help sell Raffle Tickets. Have you bought yours yet? You could win a beautiful new Beetle Convertible!
- DONATIONS—Have you seen our Donation Board? One of the greatest ways to make our Fest successful is through donations! We still need lamb donations, and any monetary donations are always welcomed.
- VOLUNTEER HELP
- We need help to set up on Thursday, July 17.
St. Haralambos is marching in the Niles 4th of July Parade! You are invited to join our St. Haralambos 4th of July Marching Armada! We will meet at Notre Dame in Niles at 8:30 am. Plan to march! Wear Greek costume, school uniforms or other comfortable clothing. THE MORE THE MERRIER; ALL ARE WELCOME!
Volunteers are needed to tackle some small projects around the Church and Community Center. If you have fix-it experience or skills in any of the construction trades, and would like to help, please contact the Church Office! All volunteers will be working under the supervision of our Buildings and Grounds Committee.