The Little Angels serves families with toddlers ages 6months - 3 years which meet on Saturdays.
The group activities will include Prayer, Fellowship, Orthodox Story Time, Greek Sing-Alongs, Snacks, and Art Projects.
Sign up online: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0f4caaaa22a1ff2-little. All are welcome!
Here's what is happening for Little Angels in June & July:
Saturday, June 11th - 10:30 am - 12:00 pm @ Historic Wagner Farm (1510 Wagner Rd., Glenview)
- Farm is free, but they have an event that day. Stock Show and Dairy Festival at Historic Wagner Farm: Join us for a true bucolic experience! The day will include a stock show where local 4H members have their livestock projects judged (don’t forget to pick your winner!), milking demonstrations, butter and cheese making, dairy trivia, wagon rides and more! Food trucks will be onsite with delicious items for purchase. Tickets can be purchased directly through Wagner Farm: $8 in advance; $10 at the door. Children under 2 are free.
Saturday, June 25th - 10:30 am - 12:00 pm @ St. Haralambos
- Outside (weather permitting) - Tie-Dyeing, Sidewalk Chalk & Park
- If it is raining, we can set up a tent outside or use one of the new classrooms in the "old" community center since that floor is tile and can be mopped if there is a mess from tie-dyeing? Or the gym if we use a drop cloth? Or just scrap tie-dyeing altogether that day???
Saturday, July 9th - 10:30 am - 12:00 pm @ Little Bear Garden Park (2001 Patriot Blvd, Glenview)
- Wear your tie-dyed shirt from last gathering!
- Toddler climbing equipment, a splash pad, a sand area, a tiny hedge maze, rolling hills and plenty of parking and greenery. Shaded area with bench swings. Located at the NE corner of Patriot Blvd. and Chestnut.
Saturday, July 23rd - 10:30 am - 12:00 pm @ St. Haralambos